Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blank card

I was up late last night, I am glad to say-I finished my album for the convention contest!! *Yeah*
And now I am up early, why? Because my sweet little dog Dixie crowded me out of the bed! She is still there under covers snoring away. So since I am up I thought I would share a card.
I made this one trying to use as few steps as possible.
Supplies-All CTMH-Enchanted pattern paper, Colonial White CS, Desert sand ink, pansy purple ink, paper flower, hemp, Spot on background stamp set, purple brad

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love purple, so this is perfect to me! Can't wait to see your winning layouts, because I am sure they will be fabulous!!! :-)

Barbara said...

I am a CTMH consultant also....since August 2007.
This card is beautiful and so are the rest of the cards on your blog. Do you have a favorite technique? I am brand new to all of this and I am having a ball. I'm also new to blogging and am learning how to post things.
You are truely a paper artist!
Barb