Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday cupcake card


I don't own many stamps that are not CTMH, maybe about 5 or 6. But I just love this non-CTMH cupcake stamp. It is so fun to mix and match the icing with the bottom part, and it's full of cute tiny sayings.
This is for my friend who stopped by this weekend. I gave her a gift, but I thought I would mail her a card on her real birthday!
Supplies-Close to My Heart- Sunflower CS, Black CS, Blush CS, Baby Pink CS, Black ink, Blush Ink, Baby Pink Ink Sunflower Ink, Sunflower marker, prisma glitter, colored pencils, sanding kit, white daisy CS
Other-Hey there cupcake stamp from Stampendous, cuttlebug swirl embossing folder, q-tip
I used a q-tip with sunfower ink on it to get the glow of the candle. I started darker in the middle and went to light.

No comments: