Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sketch and a Sneak Peek


With a house guest this weekend, I was left with very little time for stamping. I did manage to sneak in about 45 mins of crafting while everyone was taking a nap.
This is last week's CPS sketch and a sneak peek of the Stamp of the month for September.
Supplies-All CTMH-Colonial white CS, Chocolate Ink, Pattern Paper from Life's Delight, Chocolate Brads, Sweetleaf Ink, Treasure Life Stamp set
Now I have to spend the rest of the day cleaning, so the the house keeper can come in the morning. (cause if she saw the mess in the house right now she wouldn't come back)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I can't wait to get my September SOTM! IT should be here tomorrow! You always do such a great job and come up with such beautiful ways to use the great CTMH stamp sets and products. I hope you have a fabulous week ahead.

Jena said...

Wowzers, I just love your blog, I love all of your work! I can't believe you have the new SOTM already, I'll have to be stalking my mailman until I get mine ;-) TFS!