Monday, July 14, 2008

Watermelon Cards and Fold up keeper

OK, lets try this again. One of the things I worked on this weekend was this watermelon set.

When the card holder is folded together it fits right inside the jacket, snug enough that you can carry it by the handle.














Supplies CTMH-Blush CS, Chocolate CS, Sweetleaf TCS, Colonial White CS, Hollyhock rickrack, chocolate ink, Blush ink, Sweetleaf ink, prisma glitter, liquid glass, chocolate ribbon, Summer sweetness stamp set, colored pencils

Other-extra large eyelets
You will find the template below-or you can email me if you would like a copy kabrown63@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one, gotta have the stamps

Bettye

Anonymous said...

unbelievably functional and practical and pretty.
This would make a good craft fair item or a workshop.

Stephanie said...

geesh I didnt put in my google ID on the last post!!

Stephanie said...

with your permission , I am posting the template on my blog... with full credit to you!! is that ok??? i got worried after Kathi Carlsons photo episode.

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the template, I love reading your blog and seeing your creations. They give me hope that I will be able to create something as creative eventually.

Bunny B said...

Mmmm... yummy and sweet!