Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthday card & answers to your email questions


This is a really simple card, I think it took less than 5 minutes to make.
Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Chocolate CS, Pansy Purple Ink, Chocolate ink, pewter bitty brads, Celebration bouquet stamp set, edge distresser
Supplies from Paper trey ink-take a bough stamp set
To answer a few questions about my new table-
Yes, I did have it special made. (and it almost didn't fit through the door!)
The top cover is Formica in a stone color. On one side I added a sewing tape measure, so I can measure out ribbon for my classes.
It measures 60x30, and I am not sure what the measurements on the one from Pier 1 were.
I will try to post more pictures later of my whole room. (I really want to change it up to a pink cupcake, candy and very "girly" room, but until we find a new location for all of Charlie's Marine Corp stuff I am stuck with the flag theme.
Lastly, I am super excited, I got in to Karen Russell's photography class!! It filled up in 2 minutes. I was typing like a mad woman. I can hardly wait!

No comments: