Friday, September 19, 2008

Card Sketch


Here is my entry for this weeks CPS card sketch. Sorry about the blue tint to all my pictures lately, I am really working at it. I may have to go back to my old camera for art pictures. It did a great job! Hopefully I will figure out the new one soon. If any one has any ideas, please let me know. (it's a Nikon D40)
Supplies from Close to My Heart-Enchanted patten paper, White daisy CS, White Daisy Ribbon, Clear tag, White brads, Smokey Plum Ink, May Word puzzle stamp set, From Me to you stamp set
Other-Circle punch
And it's a sad day here, I had to get out the heater!! I have been cold for 2 days! It only fall, and the temp is in the 70s, but I am freezing. It's going to be a long winter.

3 comments:

Erica said...

very cute, esp like the matching envie!

Kisha said...

ROFL - heater? at 70 degrees? Girl that's swimming weather up here! Too funny! it was 52 this morning when I woke up. I didn't wear a jacket - just my t-shirt, jeans and sandals!

Love the card btw!

Kisha

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Hi
About the camera and the blue tint. You need to adjust your white balance, If you are shooting indoors you can pick from incandesent light or florescent light (little pictures of light bulbs under the WB menu)
You can email me if you want more detailed instructions.
Keep posting I love the ideas.