Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the winner is...(and a project)

The winner is....

Jill said...
I love them all. I wish I would have seen the November template sooner, that would have been great to make for people and give out around Thanksgiving. I'd love to see the October one in an A2 size. Good luck meeting your goal of three smiles!
December 14, 2008 2:24 PM


Email me at kabrown63@hotmail.com with your choice of Jr. Legal folder and your address and I will send it out right away. Congrats to YOU!






On their last call for projects, Papercrafts asked for projects that used "scraps". For this project I used the inside part of a chipboard "D" as the top of the flower. This card didn't photograph well, but it is reall stunning in person.
Supplies from Close to my heart-Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, Baby Pink CS, Chocolate ink, Embossing ink, Clear embossing powder, piercing tool, edge distresser, chipboard D(the negitive part), foam Squares, Just Bloom paper flower, Chocolate ribbon, Spot on background stamp set, Playful flourishes stamp set
Other-sponge

No comments: