Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CPS Sketch



I haven't done a sketch from CPS in a really long time. I finally felt like making something last night, and this is all I could come up with! It looks way to plain to me, like it needs something else?
I decided to post it anyway, because it is really all I have today.
I have worked on lots of things for project calls, but I am just not ready to show those yet. I prefer to wait till after the notification deadline. I know lots of bloggers who show there stuff and then pull it. I just prefur to keep it a secret!
Anyways, I start with Christmas tomorrow. That should last a week or so.
So Check back to see what I made.
Supplies from CTMH-Life's delight pattern paper, Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, Blush CS, Chocolate ink, Blush ink, Prismas glitter, heart die cut, sponge, Sweetleaf ribbon, chocolate brad, All my love stamp set.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I visit your blog quite frequently, maybe a 2-3 times a week to see what your latest creations are but have never left a comment. But this time I thought I would change that and tell you how much you inspire me. I think that this card is just darling. In fact, I think that ALL of your cards and projects are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer (fellow ctmh consultant)