Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Christmas in April?

My blog friend Sparkle, host a Christmas Card Challenge each week. She figures that if she makes 2 Christmas cards per week then she will have over a 100 cards by Christmas. What a good idea! I made this card because I had already colored the image with my new Copic markers that my sister gave me for my birthday. Supplies from CTMH-Evensong pattern paper, Olive CS, Cranberry CS, Staz on ink, Clear sparklers, foam squares, white ribbon, liquid applique, December word puzzle stamp set, Tulip marker
Other-House of Mouse stamp set, assorted copic markers



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Now THAT is soooo cute. I love the mouse and what you did with his hat. I love everything about it. It is just perfect.

Penny said...

This is so cute!!! And what a great idea getting started on Christmas early!

Sparkplug17 said...

This little mouse is adorable! I love your card!

Shelby said...

What are copic markers... I haven't heard very much about them?

Juanita said...

That is waaay cute! great job!

Carolyn said...

Cute card! Copic Markers? Aren't they wonderful!