Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flower card

I must admit that for the past 2 weeks I have been working hard on submissions for a magazine call and I am glad I am finished. I stopped a few days shy of the deadline, just didn't have it in me any more. And I sent in almost 40 projects, realizing that I may be a little obsessed! LOL! I really enjoyed creating the card for this weeks Color me Monday Challenge at Jeanette Lyntons blog. I think is was the "free" creativity. When you work on submission you are given ideas and guidelines to follow. For the past 2 weeks I have been thinking and working the same. (except for one day that I spent on an acrylic album baby gift that you will see later this week)

Supplies from CTMH-Black CS, Crystal blue CS, heavenly blue CS, Ocean CS, Black ink, Black bitty brads, white daisy CS, heavenly blue ribbon, prisma glitter, flower rub-on, Thanks stamp set,
other-scallop punch

6 comments:

Marie said...

Very pretty! I'm sure you'll do fantabulous with your submissions...I'll look forward to seeing more of you published work :-)

Sarah said...

I LOVE this. Simple and clean and gorgeous. Good luck with your sunbmissions!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty!

I hear ya on the restraints...but I'm sure you'll get more stuff published!

Crystal said...

simple...and oh-so-beautiful!

Cheryl Even said...

Good luck on your submissions. Hopefully you used lots of CTMH stuff so the scrapping world can see how cute the products are!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Congrats on completing so many items for submission! Good luck with getting them published.

This card is so very pretty. I love the pop of the blue against the black and that little bit of sparkle.