Saturday, August 8, 2009

I always say they are my favorites....

Each time I create a new set of cards for my Card Class w/Originals book they instantly become my favorite. As did this set from the Moon Doggie paper pack and the Extreme happiness stamp set. For this class, we are going in order of the book 5-6 cards at a time.
If you are interested in seeing my current class visit my website at www.kaaronbrown.myctmh.com and click on my Calendar.(be sure to head over to September for a peak at some new items from CTMH)
Supplies from CTMH-Moon Doggie Level 2 packet, pewter brads, cranberry ink, sunflower ink, creme brulee ink, olive ink, crochet ribbon, Journey Journaling Spots, extreme happiness stamp set

6 comments:

Erica said...

ooooh...those are my 'favorites' too! I esp like the one on the left in back...w/the tag tucked in

Alanna said...

These are all fantastic. Your group is sure to be pleased.

Katie said...

So hard to pick a favorite! These are great!! I love this paper and you did a wonderful job with it!

Sarah said...

What a cool idea to go through the book in order!
I LOVE your creations! So beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Wow! I can see why these would be your new favorites. Very pleasing colors and papers. Fantastic work, Aaron! Your club will love creating this set for sure.

Crystal said...

These are beautiful! This has been my favorite stamp set out of the spring/summer idea book.