Monday, August 24, 2009

Let me say it again...Felt Rocks!

Look at this awesome Felt leaf! A little sneak peak at some new products coming from CTMH. The leaf came plain and I just used a little embroidery floss to add some veins.
All supplies from CTMH-Twitterpatted pattern paper, sweetleaf CS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate ink,sorbet ink, sorbet ribbon, chocolate felt leaf, brown embroidery floss, Hello there stamp set
The wonderful sentiment on this card comes from the Hello there stamp set that is exclusive to my Class (see the flyer at the bottom or check here for details)
To see another card with a wonderful felt deer check out this card from Tresa Black.



This card is for this weeks sketch at CPS. Be sure to stop by and see all the other great cards this week.

If you are interested in the Twitterpated Card Class or Scrapbook class-be sure to contact me today (today is the sign up deadline)to hold your spot. Email me at kabrown63@hotmail.com
(If you can't make the class, ask me about a "To Go" Kit)


11 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card! I love the stitching too.

Erica said...

oooh, that stitching is so so pretty!

Sarah said...

Ok that card is wonderful.

I SOOO love felt...and so easy to stitch on. I used the squirrel and the acorn. LOVE them.

Alanna said...

Great card. I love how you added the stitching to the leaf.

Anonymous said...

This one is really really cute Aaron!! And I'm not just saying that 'cause you are the best sister in the world, it really is cute. Maybe I will get it in the mail some day:)Beverly

Jeanne said...

What a terrific card! That stitching on the leaf just adds to the already great design. Well done, Aaron!

Krista Ritskes said...

Oh that is so cute! I'm lifting if you don't mind.

Scrappin' this and that said...

This card is darling! Thanks for all you do!

Amy said...

This is so cute! I was at work and saw it and came home and couldn't remember which blog I saw it on but when I went to google blog search and typed felt leaf card, this came up right away! Happy Day - I can save for reference.

Laurel said...

Well what a fabulous card! Great use of the paper pack.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the fall feel of your card! LOVE the felt leaf and the background paper. Super cute!