Friday, September 4, 2009

Bling! Bling!


After I made this card, there was glitter EVERYWHERE, and I mean everywhere! It was even on poor little Dixie the pug. I tried to get a good photo, but the glitter on the vase still doesn't show well.
For this project I added a glob of liquid glass to the flowers and the vase and then spread it out with a paint brush. Then I covered it with glitter.
Supplies from CTMH-Black CS, White Daisy CS, sweetleaf CS, Bubble gum ink, sunny yellow ink, dutch blue ink, blush brad, sunny yellow brad, With love stamp set, say it with style stamp set, foam squares
Other-scallop punch

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very nice. I like the black background.

Crystal said...

Very pretty. I love glitter! It is my favorite embellishment...how can you not smile when you see sparkles??

Sarah said...

I think you got that glitter showing up really well! Very pretty!

Jeanne said...

Excellent! Love the pure sparkliness! (not a word, I don't think, but it fits). Like Crystal said, how can you not smile when you see bit of sparkle throughout your life? Makes me wanna break out MY glitter!

All your cards this week have been fabulous. I am just behind on my blurfing...and trying to catch up!