Friday, December 18, 2009

File 13

like others, this one ended up in the trash. I just couldn't make my 1st attempt work. I was going for a winter card with snow covered house.....it was all wrong.


So I started all over and this is what I came up with.

This is my card for the CTMH Color challenge at Jeanette Lyntons blog. Be sure to drop by and see all the wonderful things she has created.

Supplies from CTMH-Grey flannel CS, White Dasiy Textured CS, clear embossing powder, twilight ink, heavenly bamboo ink, grey flannel ink, paper flower, white ribbon, pewter brad, Thank you stamp set, felicity stamp set

8 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

I think your trash card has something to offer, how about (if you don't mind me saying) beside the house add a snowflake with a button, and a saying on the blue background cardstock, home for the holidays. just a thought, love the card you made with the flower.
awesome.

Peggy Lee

Whitefield, NH

Erica said...

so it's not just me that struggles w/ that house stamp set....what is it about it? ugh! Love both cards though!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your other card turned out lovely! More fun to think of spring. :)

Sarah said...

OHHHHHH that card is just gorgeous!!! You nailed the colors!!! Wonderful.
I think your trash card would be many other crafters (including me) treasure!

Sincerely,Sonja said...

Loving this card Aaron!!!!
Glad you were able to keep playing and have some fun despite your frustration. I can certainly relate.

Sincerely,
Sonja

Jeanne said...

It sure can be frustrating when what you want to create just doesn't work out. But, you persisted and even though it isn't the same type of card, the one you showcased is just beautiful. Love the colors! Wow!

Anonymous said...

TAKE THAT CARD OUT OF THE GARBAGE!!! From what I can see, you're definitely on to something. What do they say..."one man's trash is another man's treasure."

Krista Ritskes said...

Wow, that card is stunning! Love it.