Saturday, August 14, 2010

whistle while you work

When I first came across this stamp set I had to have it! ( We plant Ball and Burlap trees all the time at work and I thought if would be great for Thank you notes) Sad thing is I have had the stamp for several months and it just now has been used.
{Whistle while you Work card supplies}
Cardstock: Chocolate, Colonial White, Sorbet (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Twitterpatted (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Beary Busy (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Chocolate dot ribbon, colonial white button, hemp, pewter brads, water color pencils (Close to My Heart)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a super card, Aaron! Love the colors and that great image and of course, now I'm whistling in my head. *Ü*

Lori said...

This is so cute. That is one of my favorite stamp sets too.

Anonymous said...

Did you send this one in? I love it, its great

Bettye