Saturday, September 11, 2010

Colors of Fall


I love to mix and match papers from different paper collections! When I started working on this color combo, I went to my paper and pulled out ALL of the pattern paper that I had in these colors. How wonderful they look together! Be sure to go by the Heart 2 Heart blog and check out all the other projects!
{Grateful Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Felicity, Zippidee, Mistletoe (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Honey, Desert Sand, New England Ivy, Autumn Terracotta (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Treasure Life (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: orange sparkles (unknown)

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

The colors in your card are so pretty together, Aaron! Lovely work. I don't know if I would be brave enough to pull out all my paper, though...too much of a good thing, you know? LOL I'm glad it worked for you!

Sheila H said...

What a pretty card - and I love that you used your index cards again!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your card looks great. And I really like how you stamped the flowers on an index card.

Kelly Triggs said...

Lovin' the mix and match! Great use of the color combo!! Thanks for playing along - once again - at H2H!! :) I alway look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Welcome to Sara Batkin's Legacies Of Love said...

This is so pretty - love the stitching :O) TFS

Andrea Ewen said...

So adorable and fun! Great job on the color challenge and I love the design and wonderful accents you've added to make such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Paper doll said...

Cute, cute work as always, I sure hope you apply for the next call for design team members!

Jessica said...

Oh Ms. Aaron how talented you are, this turned out beautifully, love every detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at H2H!

Deneen said...

Great card, I love how it all works together. Thanks for playing along with H2H.