Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The winner is.....


All of the projects were wonderful!!! Thanks so much for playing along. Becky B. email me (kabrown63@hotmail.com) your address, and I will mail you goodies out to you right away!
Be sure to go look at every one's entry! (Also there is one entry that was emailed to me and I am going to post that picture shortly!)





Blogger Becky B. said...

Hi, Aaron! I LOVE this project...what a fun and unique card! After watching your tutorial I immediately tried my hand at making a paper bag card. Here's the link to the post on my blog which highlights your video tutorial and my version of the card:

http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com/2010/09/paper-bag-card.html

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us and for allowing us the opportunity to win some blog candy!

September 14, 2010 7:56

3 comments:

Becky B. said...

Hi, Aaron!

WOOHOO! I can’t believe that I won…I’m SO EXCITED!!! This is the first time that I’ve ever won blog candy!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...you've totally made my day!! I'll email my address to you.

Hugs,

Becky

Peggy Lee said...

CONGRATS BECKY!!!!!

Sheila H said...

All the entries were great!