Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Card Challenge

This week the challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog was to create a Birthday inspired project. How easy is that? I can tell you that I always know someone having a birthday or some one is always asking me for a birthday card.
{Happy Birthday Ticket Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Twilight, Tulip,Creme brulee, Juniper, White daisy, Olive (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Jingle (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Desert Sand, Twilight, Tulip (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Tag the occasion (Close to My Heart) Just the ticket (Papertrey ink)
Embellishments: Tulip floss, white pearls, edge distresser (Close to My Heart) Ticket die cut (Papertrey ink)

19 comments:

Sheila H said...

Such a colorful card! I especially like the distressed edge of the flowers and leaves.

Anonymous said...

I love it.
Mary Gunn FUNN

Dot said...

Once again an amazing card! Love it!

Creatique Candy said...

Love the colors and I'm so addicted to handmade flowers and leaves. Thanks for playing along H2H this week.

Tammy said...

I so love this card! The colors and those adorable flowers with the pearls...great job!

Lori said...

Love your handmade flowers!!!

Paper doll said...

Awesome as always, FABULOUS colors!! Thanks for joining us at
H2H!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Great card, Aaron! You always know how to put it all together!

Shalini said...

bright and chirpy... very fresh colors...

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful birthday card. Your distressing looks fantastic.

Lorrinda said...

The flowers...oh my! Great colors.

B said...

So pretty. I've got to make time to try these flowers. So eye-catching.

Anonymous said...

So cute and pretty card...love it...all about it..

Kim O'Rear said...

Beautiful card. The pearls are a perfect center for the flowers.

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow! Gorgeous flowers! Super fab colors and dimension. Your card is absolutely marvelous! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Traci said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Do you have instructions?

Stacey said...

Jingle paper is my fave! AND I went to Texas Tech back in the day, so had to say "Guns UP!"

MKPstamps said...

Beautiful card !