Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Tree

This card is really simple, but give a big wow effect. For the back ground I stamped the tree and leaves on cloud pattern paper, then I cut a circle window out of cardstock. I attached the window to the front of the card using pop dots.
{Birthday Tree Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Topiary, Colonial White, Desert Sand Textured (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Splendor (Close to my Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, Topiary (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Grow with love (Close to My Heart) Just the ticket (Papertrey ink)
Embellishments: Topiary buttons (Close to My Heart) Circle cutter (Martha Stewart) ticket die cut (papertrey ink)

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

I love the tree behind the circle cutout, and the clouds are fantastic!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow, I'd say! It's wonderful - I love that you stamped the tree on the cloud paper. Now WHY??? didn't I think of that?!
Hugs!

Jeanne said...

What a great idea to stamp the tree on the cloud paper. It looks fabulous. Your whole card is terrific, Aaron!