Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Shaker Card

Here is my Card from the Live show today show how to make a shaker card. If you missed the live show you can watch the recording here on my Ustream Channel.

{Christmas Shaker Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, Outdoor denim, Bamboo (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Aspin (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Outdoor denim, grey wool marker, brown marker, orange marker (Close to my Heart)
Stamps: Share the Magic, In the month of January (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: chipboard snowflake, chipboard stars, outdoor denim button, hemp, prima glitter, silver pearl embossing powder(Close to my Heart) white flower soft, transparencies (other)



4 comments:

Ann said...

this is so cute im off to watch the recording since I had a workshop today and missed it

Cheryl Even said...

Clever and darling card. Even my hubby liked it, and he's hard to impress. LOL!

Unknown said...

I sent you a photo of the cards I made using your tutorial! Dud you get it? Do you have a facebook group?

AaronB said...

Gerriann I didn't get them, but I would love to see them. Send again to kabrown63@hotmail.com and yes I am on FB, but no group.