Saturday, November 13, 2010

Many Thanks, Etsy Item and Live Show Preview


Ok, there are lots of things going on in this post-to start I want to show you my card using this weeks color combo from Jeanette Lynton. At first I couldn't figure out how to make them come together, but all of a sudden it clicked! I did add a bamboo card base, but I think the colors really show up well even with the bamboo. Recently I found an online wholesale site to order some small brown and glassine sacks-I found a good connection through my day job, wink~wink!

So I created a special sack to slide the card down into. Ever since Convention I was really inspired by Katy and how she decorated the inside of all of her cards. I have really been putting an effort into the insides and the packaging as well.

These sacks are the perfect snug fit for a 5x7 card. I had to order 1000 of the brown and 1000 of the glassine, so I will be put some bundles of both for sale in my Etsy Store.



{Many, Many, Many Thanks Card Supplies}

Cardstock: Bamboo Textured, Lagoon, Outdoor denim, Colonial White(Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Magnifique (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Many Thanks (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Goldrush (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Goldrush brads, sanding kit, foam tape, Outdoor denim button (Close to My Heart) Brown sack, raffia, circle cutter (other)




Here is a view of what I will have for sale in my Etsy store-You will get 10 brown sacks and 10 glassine sacks all wrapped together with raffia and a metal rimmed tag. The raffia and tag can also be used on a project! Head over to my Etsy Store to find all of the details-

And don't forget to catch me Live this Sunday-November 14th I will be making a Bird Christmas Ornament

Location: My Usteam Channel
Use the link above and RSVP!!
Time: 2pm Central (12 pacific, 1 pm mountain, 2 pm central, 3 pm eastern)









2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those colors look wonderful together, Aaron. Your card is so very pretty! How neat that you found bags what would fit the card and I really like how you dressed it up.

Katy said...

Awwwww....thanks, Miss B! I'm so glad you found some inspiration from lil 'ol me! WONDERFUL packaging and super FAB card!!! I'm gonna go check out your etsy shop...I hope they're not all gone before I get over there!