Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Card

I found this really nice poem on the Internet and wanted to create a wonderful card to highlight it.
{Thanksgiving is Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Cocoa, Barn Red, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Olivia (Close to My heart)
Stamps: Many Thanks (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Sunset, Olive, Barn Red, Cocoa (Close to My Heart)
Other: foam tape, liquid glass (Close to My Heart)
PS-This card was inspired by a card that I saw on the web, I think one of the Heart 2 Heart Challenges, but I went looking for it and could not find where I saw it. If it's yours or you know who made the original card please leave me a comment. And Thanks to the original creator for the great idea!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Aaron. That sentiment is lovely. I also really like the blended colors on the leaves. Great job!

Sheila H said...

Your card is beautiful; the colors are gorgeous. And I love the poem!

Alanna said...

THis is so beautiful. What a great verse. I love all the leaves too.