Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pink and Black I Love you

This pink is even better with black embossing powder. The boldness of the thick black embossing power with the pink makes my heart skip a beat!
To get bold even looking images with black embossing powder do 1 of 2 things.
1. Stamp the image with black and then emboss over the top of it.
or
2. Stamp with Versamark and emboss with black. Stamp again with Versamark and emboss with black. So easy when you have clear stamps! This is my choice because the embossed are is thick and bold.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Love it! Awesome colors, embellies and damask set!

Jenifer said...

LOVE IT! it's beautiful!

Pamela OConnor said...

Very striking card! Love the layering but also how simple it is too.

Lori Miller said...

My sentiments were exactly the same as Pamela's -- striking! You can't go wrong with pink and black. Thanks for sharing another beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Stunning card! I love it :)