Saturday, March 26, 2011

Etsy store update and a book review



I have spent the better part of the afternoon doing some house keeping, not only here in the scraproom, but on my etsy store. I had seveal things in a pile that needed to be added for sale.
Please go by and take a look. You can find a link in the side bar-------------->


I finished this book a while back, but just now remembered that I hadn't posted about it. For those of you who don't know about the Pioneer Woman, I urge you to check her out. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is an awesome cook and just down right funny!
Most of this story is free on her blog, but when she decided to write the book she added some to the story.
She talks about how she met her husband, the engagement and wedding. The story continues on there honeymoon, which is less than smooth! Then she goes through the 1st pregnancy and birth of their first child.
I enjoyed the book greatly, she has a great style of telling story!

No comments: