Friday, July 29, 2011

For Sale-More things that need to go

I have been a consultant for a little over 6 years-yikes! In that time I have accumulated alot of stuff!! I have been doing some cleaning and have a few things that I would like to get rid of-
some of the stamps are new and others were barely used. I wish I could keep them all, but space and time play a big part in that.Stamp Bundle 1-SOLD
Paper and Kit Bundle-Contains 2 special promotion paper packs(partial), 2 Instruction flyers, 1 package of die cut flower shapes (partial) and 1 What a Beautiful day Clear Card Kit (this is a class that I created for Clear cards-It has the clear cards, instructions, ribbon, brads and paper)
$15.00 including shipping
Stamp Bundle 2-4 B size stamps $15.00 including shipping
Paper Bundle-SOLD

If you are interested in any of these bundles, please send me an email to kabrown63@hotmail.com. This will be 1st come, 1st serve.

All items are sold as sets, I will not be braking them apart.
I will update as things have sold

Sorry to hijack the blog to sale stuff-I promise not to do it to much. I still have some stamp to sale, but will spread it out and still provide artwork in between.

No comments: