Thursday, July 28, 2011

Love and Be Loved

Feeling blue? Why yes I am!!! I feel like crafting in shades of Blue!
There is a lot going on on this card-1st the glitter borders-I used the back side of the Kraft color ready borders and added blue Martha Stewart glitter to them.
2nd-I stamped a chipboard heart with the doily stamp from the Simple Memories set and then inked it with a sponge.
Last up that key-I found a package of those flat back keys at Joann's Fabric in the clearance section for .25 cents!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card, Aaron. I love how you used the back side of the Kraft borders. I'm going to have to try that little trick.

I'm "green" with envy at your fantastic clearance find!

Leslie said...

Aaron, what a clever girl you are. I will have to give that a try, using the adhesive side of the borders. Who'd a thunk it, besides you. :-)

Sheila H said...

Very nice - Iove the blue tones and using the adhesive side of the border is genius.