Friday, October 14, 2011

Congrats on Your New Home

What better gift for a new home owner than a bottle of wine. Below you will see a card and a wine bottle tag.

Here is how I created the tag. I cut 2 tags from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Then I scored and folded the cardstock tag. I used the pattern tag to cut apart and glue to the top of the flap.

I used a scrap piece of pattern paper in the the cut out of the house. Before I glued down the flap I added a piece of hemp to hang the tag on the wine bottle. Lastly I a bling brad to the tag.

6 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

What a clever tag! I can think of many things to use this tag idea on. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cricut Couple said...

Stunning! I have got to get my hands on some of this paper!!!

Sheila H said...

You are so clever!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

What a great way to use the tag! love it.

Becca-expressions said...

I have been looking at those tags with the cut outs and thinking they were a waste of Cricut space. No more. Your creativity is an inspiration!!

Michele said...

That is a great gift idea.
Thanks for sharing.