Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby's First year Journal

This journal seems to be my baby gift "go to" right now. Because I use Project Life by Becky Higgins for my everyday scrapbooking, I think it is so important to keep records of the everyday little things, and for new parents this is just the thing. All they have to do is write down a few words everyday, stamp and maybe add a picture. It will something so wonderful to look back on.
Speaking of Project Life, I am a firm believer in the "easy route" when it comes to keeping a scrap book, in 2012 I will be show you my Project Life album every month. I already have a set up for 2012 and will show you how everything works for me.
I highly recommend that you read up on Project Life and include this simple process in your scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Wendy Taylor said...

Oh my gosh Aaron - I love that Project Life thing - I can't wait to see and hear more - I just spent 30 minutes looking over the page and products and stuff and I LOVE this concept! SHARE MORE! Soon! :-) LOL
Thanks
Wendy