Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book Review: Before the Season Ends

A couple of weeks ago, Amazon sent me an email telling me I could get this book for
FREE on my Kindle-so of course I downloaded it. It's a great story of a young country girl, who is sent to the city for find a husband. She is for sure she must marry a man of God, but falls in love with a man she is not so sure has a relationship with God. The man she falls in love with has a dark past, that makes him cranky at times to say the least, but underneath all that he does know God. It's a great story with a wonderful ending! If you are a Jane Austen fan, then you will love this book!

1 comment:

Linore Rose Burkard, Novelist said...

Thanks for the review, Aaron! I'm glad you enjoyed the book. I want to let you know that right now the sequel, The House in Grosvenor Square, is on a limited-time promo from the publisher for only $2.51--kindle edition. This price only lasts until 1/3/12, so hurry if you'd like to get it. I've never seen it offered so low, before. Also, if you enjoyed the characters in BTSE, then you'll enjoy this one for sure.
Thanks again for sharing your thoughts on the book. Happy New Year and Happy Reading!
Hugs,

Linore
PS: I have free resources on my website that may interest you if you like the Regency period.
http://www.LinoreBurkard.com/resources.html