Friday, December 23, 2011

LOVE with Rock the Block

As crafters, most of us have moved on to the next big holiday-for me that is Valentine's Day. I used the new Rock the Block Special to create these LOVE cards. You might also notice that I used some paper from the CTMH Halloween paper pack Mischief....yeap, Halloween paper! Pink and Black make a great combo for Valentine's Day cards.
Here you can see that I used the felt fence from the Mischief compliments collection upside down and add a bit of pink lace to the card.
Of course you can't go wrong with bling on a Valentine's Day card, so I add one of the bling buttons to the center of this flower. This is stamp so so great, and can be yours for just $15 with a purchase of $25, what a deal! Head over to my website to get yours!

2 comments:

KayE said...

Pink and black do make a nice combination. Never would have thought to use the Mischief paper pack for valentines cards.

Amy Moore said...

Darling cards! Halloween papers with pink...who knew!