Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Project Life Cover Page

I love the fact that if you choose to use Project Life just as it is then you will have all that you need to make a great album. I also love that the "scrapbooker" in me can add to my album to customize it to my personal style. Here is my cover page for the album. Below you can see that I used the inserts from the kit, but add some decor to them. For starters I cut a star on the cricut, used the sewing machine to sew it on and then stamped a great sentiment from an older CTMH stamp on it. I also added a corrugated star and some glitter glue.
Here you can see that I personalized this insert by creating a faux stamp (also cut from the cricut) and used the CTMH Caio stamp to add the postage mark. I added more glitter glue for some sparkle.
Paper butterflies, stamping and more sparkle!
I filled in this heart with glitter glue
Lastly I added some cork letter stickers for the year and some liquid glass from CTMH to the face of the clock to give it some shine.
Up next for Project Life see what I did to my dividers!

3 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

so love your cover...I have been wanting to buy this kit and use our ctmh stamps..awesome..you have inspired me.

Jenifer said...

LOVE it!! Like you, I am planning on mixing it up with CTMH products.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Aaron!!! I love your work and am inspired each time I see it! :) Thanks so much for the inspiration!!! :)