Friday, December 30, 2011

Project Life Divider Tabs

When I first saw the divider tabs for this years Project Life kits I was a little sad. After last years with the wonderful and colorful designs on them I was just a little disappointed that they were blank. Although I understand why..so they will be universal for all the kits, still I was sad. But then my mind started working, how could I dress them up. Of course then I was happy!!!! I can stamp my own design on them and customize it for me!!! Plain is just not my style!
Above you can see the before and after. Below is a close up.
NOTE: to stamp directly on the dividers you will need to use a solvent ink (like Staz-on) that will work on slick surfaces. Currently I only have Black and Brown, but I may need to add to my stock of Staz-on so I can add more colors to the divider tabs. I used the Rock the Block special stamp on this tab as well an older CTMH calendar stamp.

2 comments:

KayE said...

Very cute! They are out of stock right now, but I hope I can pick some up soon. I finished my first page!

Tammy said...

Love how you dressed this up!