Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh Happy Day! Wedding Card

 A few weeks ago I went to a Bridal Shower for a friend. I had picked up a Target gift card for my gift and I wanted create a fun card to give it in.
The CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artiste has some great gift card holds to cut out, but I went with this slider card. All I did was use a few glue dots to attach the card to the back of the slider. I thought the sentiment "Oh Happy Day" was perfect for a wedding card. That sentiment comes from the Avonlea Card Workshop on the go-a great combo pack to make 15 cards!!


3 comments:

Kay E said...

Very different for a wedding card! I love it!

Janice said...

Beautiful. Aaron, I visit your blog every day. I get so excited when you have something new to show us. I am a fellow CTMH consultant (though just a hobbiest). You have no idea how many paperpacks I have bought because of you!! LOL. Thanks for all of the inspiration. Janice West

Mary Anne said...

How did you get the light cutout that you put on the Avonlea Teal?