Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You're Amazing

May 1st... can you believe it? It seems that the days and month go by faster and faster each year. This picture is not the greatest, I snapped it quickly before I had to mail the card. This card is for a very talented young man who had his 1st piece of art featured in an art show. I was invited to his show, but couldn't make it so I decided to make him a very special card. I used the Surf's up paper pack and the CTMH Artiste cartridge and the matching stamp set. That stamp set that comes with the cartridge is one of my all time favorites-

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great card! I am adding this to my inspiration board on Pinterest.

Carol Loftus said...

i love this. i am going to make my son a graduation card using this as inspiration. I haven't used any of the stamp sets that came with that cartridge yet! I don't have that paper pack so will have to use something else. :)