Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Batty 4 U

A while back I created some Halloween Cards for a Halloween Stamp Camp. I also spent the time and created directions for all my Halloween cards and project and you can find all the info here.

This card was my favorite of all the cards that I created- I liked the banner and the bat! I spied the bat idea on Pinterest. Of course I thought I pinned it, but now I don't see it. Could it be that I have pinned way to many things? Most likely!
The bat body is part of the owl cut out from the CTMH Artiste cartridge and the wings are a circle cut in half!

2 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

What a cute idea for a bat! Must. Do. Now. lol! Love it!!

Scrappin' Shell said...

Aaron, Wow, I just love your website! You have been a big inspiration to me since I started being a consultant several years ago. I am truly honored to see this bat on your artwork!!! Finally, I've inspired someone who has been inspiring me for so long! I'm hoping it was my bat you saw.. LOL... Oh well, a girl can dream anyway.
http://www.scrappinshellstamps.blogspot.com/2012/09/im-so-fangful-for-my-friends.html
Shelli