Monday, July 14, 2014

Laughing Lola Picture My Life Ideas

I will admit that I have had a Laughing Lola PML kit in my "to do" pile for awhile. I knew what I wanted to do with it, but just didn't find the time. While waiting for some new products to arrive I decided to get it out and get started on what I am calling a Family progress album. This album is going to be a documentation of how everyone changes from year to year!

I have a few tips and tricks and I thought I would make a video- just a fair warning-- this was a first take with not editing. Please excuse my "one last tip" about 5 times, LOL!



 Now it's time to think about some other things that you can use the kit for. Here I made a very simple mini album- and you can see that I bound it with some washi tape.
 I added one of the smaller cards into the book using a paper clip.
 And of course you can always use the cards to make cards! For both of these cards I added some glitter right over the top of the design to jazz it up!



3 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Your PML layouts look great and I love all the other ideas you created with the cards too!

Michelle C. said...

OMGosh I love the popsicle birthday card. Love your work!

Michelle C. said...

OMGosh I love the popsicle card. Love your work!