Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Planner Paper Clips

 I have been using a day planner for years, like since HS more that 20 years ago! I need to see my week laid out for me so this works best for me. I figure I am the only person on the planet that doesn't use my phone as a calendar and scheduling device. I know, crazy!
Planners have recently become very popular again and more as a way to document life. I think this is an awesome idea, especially for people who don't scrapbook but do take pictures. My planner is usually plain (although I recently ordered some new insert pages that are a little more colorful)
I do love cute paperclips- I used the Taste of Summer Special for this Month from Close to My Heart to make some fun bows and fruit paperclips. Since my planner sits on my desk most of the day and very rarely travels with me have these little bows sticking out is no problem for me.



No comments: