Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fundamentals in Day Planner

 As you saw yesterday the Fundamentals is the perfect product for Scrapbooking and Cardmaking, but now let me show you how I use them in my planner. For starters I use the bows as paperclip toppers. As you see I keep several extras at the front of my planner. I am always clipping notes and lists to my daily page so have extras is a must for me.
I also mark a group of pages with paper clips. Having one of these cute bows at the top makes it easy to spot.


 I like the tabs that come in the Fundamental Stickers to mark special pages in my planner. These special pages I keep all year and move them around in the planner. Having a tab makes them easy to locate since I need to reference several times a month. 
Of course the stickers are also great for right on the planner page to make a special event or an important reminder.
 

NOW it's for the GIVE AWAY! All the details are on the Post from November 24
 

No comments: