Monday, January 4, 2016

We are cute together

 Here is a picture of my sister and I, you gotta love the selfie! This retro frame has been in my stash for a while now, it came from Michael's dollar bin. I thought it was the perfect frame to add some of these roses from the January SOTM.
This stamp is a 2 step stamp, so you don't have to color (unless you want to) you can just stamp the solid right over the top of the outline. This works for both the flowers and the leaves.
Also these sentiments are the best!! I love that font and I am using these in my up coming Valentine Class.


 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January.

No comments: