Friday, February 19, 2016

Cactus Paper Clips

All of you know how much I LOVE my planner! I made a couple of paper clips using the CTMH Thin Cuts! These paperclips are also made using the CTMH diecuts and stamps.
Here is a picture from my Instagram!

Do you follow my instragram? you should! Click Here!
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.

1 comment:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Those are so adorable!
I really think I need to lift this idea!

Thank you for the years of inspiration, too.