Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Jar of Flowers

 This stamp set I used has the cutest little jar in the set. See it here. The image cuts on the Cricut, so that gave me the perfect opportunity to dig out my colored pencils and create the look of water in the jar. My grandmother always had jars of flowers around her house that she picked herself. They were always crammed full of flowers and leaves, so that was my inspiration.
This card is a sneak peak! That little bird is from the March stamp of the month! I have a lot of great things to show you with that, so stay tuned.
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.

1 comment:

Amy Moore said...

Very pretty Aaron! I made a wedding card today with the jar and flower image on the Artistry cartridge. I totally forgot about this stamp set and using it to stamp my own flower arrangement. I will have to give it a try next time!