Monday, February 15, 2016

Prickly Hugs and Thin Cuts

This week I want to show you all the fun things you can do with CTMH's new Thin Cuts die cut system. These little guys are so great! I love my cricut, but pulling out the big machine, flipping through the book to find them image I want can be time consuming. Also cutting something in the middle of a project can be tricky even with the center point feature. Take a look at this card and see how I did it.  I placed the thin cuts right in the middle of the water color paper where I wanted the cactus to be. 
After I cut them I used light water color around the openings.



 Next up I laid the cut out watercolor paper over the top of the card base and made some pencil marks at where the opening would be. Then I stamped the cactus images inside the the pencil marks (I erased them after I stamped.)
 I needed this card to dry quickly, I made lots of them to go to my downline, so I decided to pull out my green shades of watercolor pencils. I colored the cactus and blended with a damp paint brush. I added the watercolor paper over the top with foam tape and stamped a sentiment. You can see the card below with the gifts I sent my downline this QTR.



Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.



No comments: