Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Thin Cuts cards

 I have a few more examples of Thin cuts cards. The thin cuts are pretty awesome, look at this flower card. With a few simple cuts on colored cardstock I mad this cluster of flowers. So easy and stunning!

 And we can't forget the cacti! This card is one from my overlay class. I used the thin cuts with the cactus stamp. The back ground is an easy cut using my cricut!
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.

1 comment:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I love how you have attained the SW feel on this.