Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Thin Cuts to make your own Stamps


So of course The cactus stamp came with great outline images that I have showed you already, but what if you don't have time to color? How about making your own stamps. Below you can see that I used some thick craft foam with adhisive backing and ran it through the my diecut machine using the Thin Cuts-
I just peeled the backing and stuck the foam to my block. 
I used regular dye base ink and stamped my image. After I wiped down the foam, I saved it in the storage envelope with my stamps so I can use it again.
 


Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
  Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the February Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Sorbet Stamp Pad. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the February Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for February.


No comments: